LOGO!USB-CABLE: USB isolated adapter for Siemens LOGO!
USB optoelectronic isolated cable for Siemens LOGO!, 2.5 meters, with communication indicator.
LOGO! USB-CABLE is a programming cable which use the USB interface to achieve the serial connection and the conversion of peripheral port signal. Under the control of computer operation, simulating the computer’s USB interface to traditional serial(commonly known as COM port), thus using the current programming software, communicating software and monitoring software. The work power of the cable comes from USB port and programming port of LOGO! controller.
USB-CABLE is photoelectric isolated, can be applied to LOGO! Controller，especially the industrial fields with greater interference and easily damaged communication port. All kinds of protection measures in the circuit give permission to the safe operation of the system.
LOGO!USB-CABLE’ s chart appearance：
Characteristics and specifications：
- Support USB-CABLE programming software version：LOGO! Soft V4.0 and above
- Fully compatible with standard USB V2. 0
- Power supplied by USB bus and the programming port of LOGO! Controller.
- Optical isolation voltage：1000VDC
- Support UART data format：Data：7, 8, stop bit：1, 2, check： odd/even/no parity
- Each PC only supports one USB cable
- Working temperature：-20～+75Cbr /> - Cable length： 2.5m，color：black
Please make sure your PC is IBM PC compatible and has the following system requirements before using the USB programming cable.
- Intel is compatible with 586DX4-100MHz CPU or higher
- A standard USB port (4-pin A plug)
- Operating system is Windows2000 or Windows XP
Setting of LOGO!Soft-Comfort
After completing the driver installation, In the Windows Device Manager will come up the COM port of USB-CABLE programming cable, just in the programming of software or other software applications, selecting the COM port. And the follow applyment is exactly the same as the traditional RS232 programmng cable.
Open the main windows form(LOGO!Soft-Comfort), choose “Tools” menu then click “Options…” sub menu and will appear Options setting window.
Select “Interface” Item in the left list, and Choose the COMX interface as it in the Device Manager.
USB-CABLE programming cable can only be used under the device of USB. After completing the driver installation，In the Windows Device Manager will come up the COM port of USB-CABLE programming cable，just in the programming of software or other software applications，selecting the COM port. And the follow applyment is exactly the same as the traditional programming cable.
Note: The maximum extension of the USB cable could reach 5 meters.